- Docs & Links
Director (CP) Lt. George Ishikata
- The Cadet Program transforms youth into dynamic Americans and aerospace leaders. CAP accomplishes its Congressionally-mandated Cadet Program (Title 36, U.S.C. § 40302) through a curriculum of leadership, aerospace, fitness, and character. The program follows a military model and emphasizes Air Force traditions and values. Today's cadets are tomorrow's aerospace leaders.
- Manages and directs all functions related to implementation of the CAP cadet program in subordinate units. They shall:
- Coordinate member training accomplishments with other members of the staff.
- Monitor subordinate unit's progress toward the achievement of the cadet program and its goals as established by National Headquarters.
- Disseminate information on the cadet program to enhance the above statement.
- Recruit personnel to assist in establishing new cadet units.
- Provide special assistance to all new cadet units.
- Administer national cadet special activities as it applies to command level.
- Provide command-wide cadet special activities.
- Coordinate and ensure equitable allocation of funds, property, and recognition in the cadet program.
- Directors of cadet programs should be familiar with CAPP 216, CAPR 52-16 and other CAP directives in the 35, 39, 50, 67, 76, 280, 900 series. They should also be familiar with cadet program aerospace education texts and other cadet program materials that are described in the CAP Bookstore Catalog.
For more Cadet Programs photos click here
Click on the + icon to expand the Documents and Links. Click on the file/link name to view the file/link or the (Details) link to view more information about the file/link.