- Docs & Links
Director (IT) Maj Steve R. Groner (IAOD)
Webmaster - Maj Shane E Terpstra (IAOD)
Development - 1LT Craig Peddie (IAOD)
Manages and directs all information technology related activities.
- Manage and direct wing/region wide Information Technology programs.
- Serve as the unit WSA responsible for assigning and editing permissions for assigned members (if allowed by applicable Wing policy).
- Serve as the echelon WSA responsible for the periodic review of assigned permissions throughout subordinate units (if allowed by applicable Wing/Region policy).
- Assist the Director of Operations in Operational Security (OPSEC) awareness training matters and ensure Information Security (INFOSEC) training is performed in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement wing/region wide IT policies and procedures in support of CAP's missions.
- Develop and implement training programs for unit members to ensure efficient use of all IT assets.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the unit website.
- Assist the unit commander in generating up-to-date measurable performance data extracted from available information systems.
Support Function (CAP Help Desk - Wing/Region Level):
- Coordinate help desk issues between superior and subordinate headquarters.
- Track IT related support issues and inquiries for the unit for submission, through proper channels, to higher headquarters.
- Collect and collate information regarding IT related support issues and inquiries from subordinate echelons for submission, through proper channels, to higher headquarters.
- Develop automated, streamlined reporting systems for the capture of periodic data IAW pertinent regulations and that are not in conflict with systems put in place by higher headquarters.
Click on the + icon to expand the Documents and Links. Click on the file/link name to view the file/link or the (Details) link to view more information about the file/link.