- Docs & Links
|Director of Legal Affairs (JA) - Lt Col Carleton H. Morrison, Jr. |
Email Counsel to Wing Inspector General - Lt Col Alice J. Mansell (IAOD)Asst Counsel to Wing Inspector General - Capt Jason A. Noyes (IAOD)
Assistant Wing Legal Officers
Group 1 (Los Angeles) - Maj Craig Bockman (IAOD)
Group 2 (SF Bay) - Maj Frank J. Riebli (IAOD)
Group 3 (Inland Empire) - Lt Col Daniel L. Hough (IAOD)
Group 4 (Central Coast) - Maj Samuel M. Huestis (IAOD)
Group 5 (NorCal) - Maj Matthew K. Ninke (IAOD)
Group 6 (Central Valley) - Capt Benjamin Karabian (IAOD)
Group 7 (Orange County) - Capt Donald R. Hammond (IAOD)
Group 8 (San Diego County) - Maj Ross E. Veta (IAOD) Unassigned Staff Legal Officers (Special Legal Resources) Capt Christopher L. Fenolio (IAOD)
Maj John P. MacKenzie (IAOD)
Maj James L. Morris (IAOD)
SM Robert M. Ross (IAOD)
Lt Col William E. Ruwe (IAOD)
Capt Norbert T. (Tom) Sheahan (IAOD)
2nd Lt Michael J. Victoria (IAOD)
Lt Col Brian D. Wolf (IAOD)
Capt Alan Yudkowsky (IAOD)
Advises on legal implications of CAP programs and activities (subject to the constraints imposed by local law on the unauthorized practice of law) to include:
- Interpretation of laws and regulations
- Contracts and agreements
- Real Estate
- Corporate records and organizations
- Relations with local agencies
- Render legal advice and opinions regarding CAP activities as requested
- Assist the unit safety officer in conducting investigations.
- Advise the unit commander and investigating officer on processing complaints in accordance with CAPR 123-2.
- Advise commanders on initiation of termination actions and serve as CAP representative at termination appeals hearings as appropriate.
The legal officer at all levels should be familiar and monitor compliance with the CAP Constitution and Bylaws, CAP regulations and with 5 U.S.C. 8141, 10 U.S.C. 9441, and 36 U.S.C. 40301-40307.
Click on the + icon to expand the Documents and Links. Click on the file/link name to view the file/link or the (Details) link to view more information about the file/link.